When I said done…

I had a minor issue with my pages featured images, which I have sorted out (YAY) they weren’t being rendered properly on a mobile’s screen, I then have done some general housekeeping with the code, so when I come back to the code, I can read easily, and find what I need to change. The screenshots I have done weren’t able to be viewed full screen. This has been resolved using NextGEN Gallery.

I noticed that the FIRST post regarding this site didn’t have an image on what it looked like, so I added the boilerplate, activated it, took a screenshot, cropped it, deactivated the theme and deleted it (probably the shortest-lived theme in WordPress history!)

The next blog posts on this site will now be just general waffle LOL