I found that my tab titles duplicated the name of the website – I found the culprit (looking at you YOAST!!!!!). I found the solution, it was in the PHP title header. I now fixed this and updated the company boilerplate too.
As I was working on my mum’s website, I needed to add a default image so that the template doesn’t go tits up, and as my memory doesn’t go as far as scrolling down – I thought I’d add one here too! (methinks of doing one for the company site too LOL)
Needless to say, web development and design is always a constant learning process!!!!
The astute of you will have noticed, that the image says no image, as the no image is the default image. (Trust me that makes perfect sense!)